Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAbout UsServer still down? - Page 2 Rules10RegisterLog inSearch

Server still down?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Anonymous

Server still down? - Page 2 Vide
 Server still down? - Page 2 Bg480hr
PostSubject: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I always have trouble with the game after a patch installation. Patch just downloaded and installed but cannot log in now. I'd like to verify if the servers are still down or if my launcher is fucked up. Again.
Back to top Go down

Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Sigh.... how do they manage to break their own game?
Back to top Go down
https://omoide.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:28 pm

I suppose if the patch manual is in korean.. and well google translate isn't really a substitute for a human translator, i guess
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:16 am

According to aion_amboss twitts servers won't be up as mentioned before at 22:00-23:00 .. They found a problem on some servers that they got to fix.. and they won't make it in time.. Well no Aion for me tonight..
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 am

Sucks.
I guess the fact they know what's wrong is good at least....
Back to top Go down
dbobz

dbobz

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 am

its weird cos all of the server status website all say that the login server is online as is all the game server's but seems they must have disabled the auth server whilste there fixing the actual game servers, but i dont understand why the game servers are "online" if there fixing them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 am

well cya guys tomorrow , have to work till 7pm goddamn
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:42 am

Sleep well. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 am

This
sucks
balls -.-'

Home from work > Still inspection =.=
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:02 am

At least you dind't miss anything! Tongue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 am

True that!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 am

aion_tamat We're looking to bring EU servers back online at the same time we fix the issues that NA players are having. More information inc shortly.
Back to top Go down
Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:26 am

Arhenius wrote:
aion_tamat We're looking to bring EU servers back online at the same time we fix the issues that NA players are having. More information inc shortly.

Somehow I'm less than hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:37 am

Well, i gave up hope few hours ago tbh.. But i am curious to see how this story will end and what we get out that other than a patched game and a lost day before going to bed... :p
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:51 am

You might not get sleep for a long time if you're waiting for that... Tongue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:00 am

Good night
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 am

Atleast servers are online now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:04 am

Yeehaw!? http://www.aionsource.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1793295#post1793295 i was wondering, i saw crysystem.dl-P-A-T-C-H-E-D file when it was installing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:46 pm

I'll believe it when I see it. But the prospect of being able to siege without crashing is a nice one Tongue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Wow that seems to have been an 18 hour server down OO....~.

edit: Looks like NCSoft wants to compensate with some free game time. Hm... let's see what comes.
Back to top Go down
Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Okay just read that someone with the exact same operating system as me and the exact same graphics card managed to run a fortress raid in america with absolutely no lag / crashes whilst running on full graphics. Looks like the cryengine error fix might actually be working!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Knoxx wrote:
Okay just read that someone with the exact same operating system as me and the exact same graphics card managed to run a fortress raid in america with absolutely no lag / crashes whilst running on full graphics. Looks like the cryengine error fix might actually be working!

About time that they fix it -.-'
Back to top Go down
dbobz

dbobz

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:31 pm

well its not all about what Graphics card u got u know, in mmo's a good cpu is more important that a good graphics card btw, especially when in seiges because ur graphics card dosnt have to work much harder than normal but your cpu has to be able to process those hundreds of people moving about, so a good cpu and ram combo is more important than a good graphics card for mmo's most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Yeah well I have a great CPU and a ton of RAM anyway Tongue What I'm on about is that the cryengine crashes seemed to have a problem with certain graphics drivers. So it's just the fact that he had a very similar set up to me that encourages me to think it might be fixed for me too ^^ Won't know till I try it out tonight though!
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:54 pm

SOUnds like I might be sieging without crashes tonight! Would be awesome. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 pm

ANDDDDDD A new downtime 1 hour, server maintance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server still down?   Server still down? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server still down?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General forums :: General discussion -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com