Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAbout UsFFXIV release date set! Rules10RegisterLog inSearch

FFXIV release date set!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

FFXIV release date set! Vide
 FFXIV release date set! Bg480hr
PostSubject: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:04 pm

FFXIV release date set! Portal12

FFXIV release date set!

SE has finally set a realse date for FFXIV! The game will be coming out on 9/30 2010. Preorder your copy and save some vacation days! It is now possible to preorder the game from several retailers. There is also a collector's edition available granting a weeks headstart.

More detailed info about PC requirements, collector's edition bonuses and prices can be found on the official website.

I'll start updating this website a bit more now that there will be some info to share, so don't be strangers!
Back to top Go down
https://omoide.forumotion.com
Neige
LS Butt Monkey
Neige

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Sooo... any open beta?

I've read the game's combat is rediculously slow and boring. Seen several videos too.
Back to top Go down
Sywen

Sywen

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 pm

i'll check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Neige wrote:
Sooo... any open beta?

I've read the game's combat is rediculously slow and boring. Seen several videos too.

There has been an alpha with increadibly slow combat. It's supposedly faster in the closed beta. There is supposed to be an open beta before the game goes live.

Me and Vig have preordered CE. FFXIV release date set! 149803
Back to top Go down
Vigil
The Librarian
Vigil

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 pm

They haven't promised any open beta, but said they might have one. PS3 release is delayed to march 2011, though they hope to release it earlier. Like FFXI it will have multi-platform support, atm PC and PS3. XBOX might have it in the future though SE and Microsoft couldn't work out the details for subscription fee and microsoft live fee.
Back to top Go down
Sywen

Sywen

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 pm

pre-ordered the CE today too

Quote :

Dispatch Estimate: 21 Sep 2010

Delivery Estimate: 23 Sep 2010 - 24 Sep 2010

hope those dates are acurate ;)
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Sywen wrote:

Woooooot!

Ours's gonna be a bit late. Ordered it from England because it was tons cheaper. FFXIV release date set! 17950

SE tends to hold dates once they give them actually. It usually takes long time to get any preliminary date other than soon, and soon can mean a lot of things though.

So, what race are you rolling?
Back to top Go down
Sywen

Sywen

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Lucie wrote:
Sywen wrote:

Woooooot!

Ours's gonna be a bit late. Ordered it from England because it was tons cheaper. FFXIV release date set! 17950

SE tends to hold dates once they give them actually. It usually takes long time to get any preliminary date other than soon, and soon can mean a lot of things though.

So, what race are you rolling?

ordered it from England aswell (amazon) .. and the Miqo'te looks cute ;)
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Sywen wrote:

.. and the Miqo'te looks cute ;)

Haha... yeah, they do.
I'll probalby roll an Elezen, since that's what my main was in ffxi. Going to get a Lalafel retailer though.
Back to top Go down
Magicsea

Magicsea

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:50 am

Ahhh its getting close Very Happy:D::DD
Back to top Go down
Neige
LS Butt Monkey
Neige

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Can't find anything about the prices >_>
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Neige wrote:
Can't find anything about the prices >_>

Tried clicking the link? Tongue
Back to top Go down
Neige
LS Butt Monkey
Neige

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:09 pm

So this forum is now a FFXIV forum?
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 pm

I guess you could say that. Me, Vigil and some other people will be playing FFXI and use this as a forum. That doesn't mean people that we played Aion with that won't be joining aren't welcome here anymore. I've started moving things around a bit. I've dedicated part of the forum to Aion, that section will only be accessible by people that actually did play Aion with us. And I've started changing the looks of it a bit too.

I hope as many of the old Omoide as possible will come to play with us.
Back to top Go down
Neige
LS Butt Monkey
Neige

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Meh, kinda expensive. Maybe later, once I've either checked the game in an open beta (if I can get to join it =\) or when there's more vids on the game.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:53 am

Knoxx got into beta! So envious!
Back to top Go down
Neige
LS Butt Monkey
Neige

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:37 pm

So... keep us updated, Knoxx? o.o
Back to top Go down
Magicsea

Magicsea

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 am

Downloading the beta atm, a friend sharing his betainvite with me Very Happy
Anythin particular u wanna know?
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 am

Quote :
Knoxx:
The FF beta is crap so far btw :/
Lucie:
oh >.< thats depressing
Knoxx:
Yeah there's a lot needs fixing
Lucie:
whats bad about it?
Knoxx:
Incredibly slow, the mob placement is ... bizarre, the camera is fucked beyond all recognition, inapprorpriately levelled mobs in the starting area.
To name a few
I spent more time looking for mobs I could actually kill than I did playing
Lucie:
>.<
Knoxx:
And the mana regen is just .. strange
Can only do it with ethers or returning to a town to touch some crystal
Lucie:
rofl sounds bad
Knoxx:
So yeah, hopefully the next patch will be a vast improvement

Sounds thrilling!
Back to top Go down
Neige
LS Butt Monkey
Neige

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:34 am

No mana regen? Ew.
Heard about those other ones already from another site.
Back to top Go down
Neige
LS Butt Monkey
Neige

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 pm

How is it now? Still as bad as before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV release date set!   FFXIV release date set! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV release date set!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member forums :: News -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com