Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAbout UsApplications Rules10RegisterLog inSearch

Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Welcome to Clan d'Crab!

To current memebers:
Write me a note here to let me know that you have registered and want forum access if you don't have it already.

To newcomers:

If you are curious about the LS and want to know more, feel free to PM me, either here or on any other forum where you have found out about us. Please, keep in mind that registering on the forums will not automatically grant you access to more sections.

1. Let me (Lucienne) or Vigil know that you have registered on the forums by writing me a note in this thread so that we can upgrade your forum membership. Please mention how you found out about us and what made you want to join. Once your membership has been updated your application will be removed.

2. Read the following threads:
Rules
Ventrillo

3. Add your signature to this thread.

4. Write an introduction in the introduction section. We're growing and I like to keep track of who's who. I don't want to run a big impersonal place where people don't know anything about each other.

5. Contact an officer in game for a LS invite. Besides the officers listed under rules even Kadan Ashfeld and Aurielle Asteria can invite new members.

That's about all the important stuff. Enjoy your stay! ^^

Last edited by Lucie on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://omoide.forumotion.com
FreyaMihli

FreyaMihli

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Heys, I was sent this way by a BG member named Lurking Badger, after I made a post about looking for a LS. My time in Eorzea has been pretty lonely. Everyone seems to have already made their little groups or are a little further into the game than me, since I didn't start at release. People don't really talk in camps or even invite you to their Behest party for whatever reason. Anyway, I'm not being bitter, it's just I know from my years and years in vana'diel, the social aspect of the game is what keeps me going, and I know I'll burnout if I don't meet some nice folks soon. So I come to you, good crab type people. You seem like a welcoming bunch, and more importantly your website has a sweet wooden theme which makes me feel like I am in a cozy, fire-heated home.

I am generally self-defecating but if you forced it out of me I suppose you might find I am fairly bright, I like to help others, and I like to chat the time away. We can also do adventures, so long as you promise we wipe in a hilarious fashion at some point.

For personals, hmm, 26, male, England, I can use Vent and whatnot. Yes I play a girl character with a girl name, yes you may deride me forever.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Welcome!
I should be in game in about an hour to invite you to LS.
Back to top Go down
FreyaMihli

FreyaMihli

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 am

Heya, didn't catch you. Also I just noticed I was an idiot trying to search for Lucie rather than just trying to /t you character name. derp

Anyway, I'm usually on a lot in the (GMT) daytime at the moment since I only work part-time, I'll try and grab you or a sack holder soon.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 am

You cought me in my 5 days of work period unfortunatelly. I'll try to log on when I come home from work, which however is first at around midnight GMT. You can try catching me then the next 4 days, or just any time next week basically, as I am off then.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kay

Tom Kay

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 am

Hello, I'm interested in joining. I was Tomk on Fairy server in ffxi until about 2 years ago. I've played a little WOW and Aion. I bought ffxiv at release but my old computer couldn't run it well so I just farted around until I built a new one. I have a good reliable computer, lots of mmorpg experience and am very accustomed to vent.

I'm 38 irl and even tempered but like to have fun.

So far I have pug to lvl 22 because it's been fun punching things for a change. I was a drg main in xi and have played lots of healer and tank roles.

I got here by following Lucie's sig on ffxivcore.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:32 am

Hey,

you are more than welcome to join. Things have been quiet around lately though, lot of people taking breaks from the game due to various reasons. I will be on in the afternoon (GMT) tomorrow and even on Monday. Catch me in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
leon1972

leon1972

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Cannot seem to send a messag   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 am

I cannot seem to send a message to Lucie about application. Dont know if its not working right or im just a bit slow right now on account that its late Tongue

I am looking for a social ls that also likes to do stuff together. It just seems all the ls I have been in have been boring and bland and too quiet. So that leaves where Im at now, here, hoping to find an ls I can fit in at. So, now for a bit about myself.
I have a 26 pug, but seem to have focused more so on crafting. Right now my highest craft is 26gld, but that can change as I just craft whatever mats I find an abundance of, or mats i can get cheap and turn for a profit. I.E., I am currently leveling GLD at the moment as I am leveling my pug in Nanawa, where there is an abundance of copper ore. Transform that to brass nuggets and turn a profit with some brass rings currently. I jump around with my crafting so much because i will have several jobs eventually. I start one and it gets a bit monotonious and so i change it up and move to another, only to change it later. I had a hand in every job in XI when I quit it. I am HOPING for a SMN class here sometime eventually as that was a blast in XI I thought and would love to see it again, any pet class really. Im not a hardcore gamer, I generally spend a few hours at night on weekdays and on weekends days im not with my gf, or were doing our own thing (generally sundays for us) while together. I have no problem helping the ls and fellow members as that is what the point of an ls is and I am on central standard time if that matters. Hope to hear from you sometime soon as I need people to play with / talk to. lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Hey,

you are more than welcome to join us. I have to warn you that things have been rather quiet around lately. Lot of people have taken breaks from the game and there are only few of us still playing. When we are around however we like to do lot of stuff together.

I should be online today. Send a tell to me or Melyn Pie for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Clouse

Clouse

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Sounds like fun   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 am

I was looking through ffxivcore's forums and saw a link to your website. Looks like a fun ls, at least what is left of the members.

I played the beta and had this game at release, but due to work I quit around November and just picked up the game again. My characters name is Clouse Valca, 26 GLA and 21 CUL. I was in an LS when I first started but I guess they disbanded. Cant remember the name of the shell, but the leader was Dai Wiki.

I have vent and a good mic, and am always happen to get on. I just get bored since this game feels so quiet, just looking for an ls to be chatty with.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey there, as you probably noticed, we aren't many around playing actively. You are more than welcome to join us however. I should be on later tonight and during the weekend. Send a tell for an invite to Lucienne Mae or Melyn Pie.
Back to top Go down
Kryssan

Kryssan

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Getting back into the game (at least giving it another shot) now that the latest update is released. Work tends to keep me busy so I don't get that much time to play to begin with.

Saw the LS through BG, where I go by the same nickname. For those that frequent there you'll most likely know me as the one posting in the science/tech threads and trying to keep nuclear power hate to at least an informed minority.

Interested in joining the LS because it doesn't seem to criticize against real life interfering with gametimes. I played FFXIV when it first came out, deactivated back in January. Didn't really play that much from November on though. 25 LNC and 20 Armorsmith is all I really have, smattering of several others throughout the teen levels (just testing things out really, and of course trying to be able to repair stuff).

Played FFXI as Kryssan as well, was Mithra back then but I prefer the Hume F model hence the change. Played FFXI on and off since NA release until 2010.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 am

Welcome!

I problaby won't be on at all today, as I am following the development after the bombings in Norway. I should be on tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
Kryssan

Kryssan

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:39 am

No doubt.

I'll see about tomorrow though, I have to work on and off during the weekend (Mids Sat, Swings Sun) so I'll see if I'm able to catch someone during the times I do have available.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 am

Updated your forum status.
Back to top Go down
Stormwright

Stormwright

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Hello!   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:23 am

I was pointed to your Linkshell by Kardina on the Eorzeapedia forums, and from reading your history, rules and the warm invitation I recieved from Kardina, I'd very much like to join you all in adventuring!
Back to top Go down
Kardina

Kardina

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 am

Glad that you made your way here! Luci will take care for your enhanced forum rights. For a pearl just contact me (Kardina Hyuven) or Luci (Lucienne Mae) ingame. If u got any questions (about ffxiv, our linkshell, members or w/e) don't hestitate to ask ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycoffein.de
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 am

Welcome!
Fixed the forum rights! I might be on a bit early today, then I'm gone till Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Charon

Charon

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Welcome and have a nice time!

Applications 3dff7ead
Back to top Go down
http://tin-bo.deviantart.com/
Rosiel

Rosiel

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:06 am

Hi there, I read about you guys on the Eorzeapedia forum, and found out this is a friendly/social LS. I am still a total noob in FFXIV, as this is the 2nd day for me in the game. I would like to meet some nice folks in the game to hang out with. My current main character is named "Minerva Rosiel", and hopefully you guys wouldn't mind inviting another noob!
Back to top Go down
Kardina

Kardina

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 am

Hi there and thx for your interest in Omoide! ^^

I don't think we'd have a problem with inviting another "noob" ;) I'll look forward to hand u a linkpearl ingame. What's your timezone, if i may ask?
Back to top Go down
Rosiel

Rosiel

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:00 am

Thank you! I will be playing at around Japan time as I am staying in the region deal to work. I am actually on vacation at the moment, so I will be on a lot I think. I am currently in the game right now and will probably stay on until GMT evening.
Back to top Go down
Kardina

Kardina

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:34 pm

All right! That should be no problem then ;)

Lucie or me will contact u ingame then!
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Forum access fixed. Welcome to the madhouse!
Back to top Go down
Rosiel

Rosiel

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:44 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applications Vide
 Applications Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General forums :: Applicants and New Members -