View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader

PostSubject: Applications   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Clan d'Crab!

To current memebers:
Write me a note here to let me know that you have registered and want forum access if you don't have it already.

To newcomers:

If you are curious about the LS and want to know more, feel free to PM me, either here or on any other forum where you have found out about us. Please, keep in mind that registering on the forums will not automatically grant you access to more sections.

1. Let me (Lucienne) or Vigil know that you have registered on the forums by writing me a note in this thread so that we can upgrade your forum membership. Please mention how you found out about us and what made you want to join. Once your membership has been updated your application will be removed.

2. Read the following threads:
Rules
Ventrillo

3. Add your signature to this thread.

4. Write an introduction in the introduction section. We're growing and I like to keep track of who's who. I don't want to run a big impersonal place where people don't know anything about each other.

5. Contact an officer in game for a LS invite. Besides the officers listed under rules even Kadan Ashfeld and Aurielle Asteria can invite new members.

That's about all the important stuff. Enjoy your stay! ^^

In memory of Shuyan, wherever you are.

Last edited by Lucie on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://omoide.forumotion.com

Yousha Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:46 am

Hello, I'm Yousha Ragnarok as you may seen the "Ragnarok" are from FFXI server that I came to FFXIV merge through Square-enix. Of course I'm hardcore all of Final Fantasy series....

By the way I'm glad to found this Rabrastre Linkshell that's I've been lookin for to join. I hope you give me warm welcome and start explore new world of Vana'diel ... err Ezora ;-)

I was on FFXIV beta during time 2010 there are alot lack of issue, As finally They notes me email such more improvement, I am here to give it a shot upcoming 2.0 version this year!~

Send me email or See me ingame to team up, I promise you guys to work it out together things get done each of our needed n' We can prepare for newcomer of PlayStation 3 in Winter 2012.

Can't wait to meet you gals n' guys!

KUPO!
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:25 am

Hey you, we aren't very active atm. Look out for me or Kardina in game if you want to join despite of that.

In memory of Shuyan, wherever you are.
Back to top Go down
http://omoide.forumotion.com
Yousha Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:42 am

Thanks for reply.. Ok sound great and I understand if there not much active due glitch last year... But I'm sure there rebuilt anytime soon since there Version 2.0 coming in the way. I'm going get on now. See you ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications   

Back to top Go down

Applications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General forums :: Applicants and New Members -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum