Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAbout UsBlade & Soul Rules10RegisterLog inSearch

Blade & Soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Anonymous

Blade & Soul Vide
 Blade & Soul Bg480hr
PostSubject: Blade & Soul   Blade & Soul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Sup ya'll...

I guess NCSoft is coming with a new game again Blade & Soul 977740 ... Check link:
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/global/en

Looks really good!!!...Chinese/Japanese/Korean style Aion Blade & Soul 650801

Greetz, Saito
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blade & Soul Vide
 Blade & Soul Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Blade & Soul   Blade & Soul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Graphics... good
Gameplay... fast
Game... rubbish..imo.

Its not my style.

Nice entertaining video though.
Back to top Go down
Neige
LS Butt Monkey
Neige

Blade & Soul Vide
 Blade & Soul Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Blade & Soul   Blade & Soul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:45 am

The aion vision trailer looks a bit like this... especially the scene with the assassin vs the sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

Blade & Soul Vide
 Blade & Soul Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Blade & Soul   Blade & Soul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:28 am

Cathryn how can you judge a game rubbish when practically all the info we have for it comes from that trailer Tongue

From watching it through I have really high hopes for the game tbh, I think it could out-do Aion. One thing that's always bugged me about MMOs is how restricted the fighting system seems, I'm sure you know what I mean, even with Aion's gorgeous skill animations I still feel bolted down using the same rotation, even in PvP tbh. This game's combat system looks very high speed and very free though, which is why it's gotten my hopes up.

Also it looks like they've incorporated some kind of platformer based 1 player dungeon. Which is just... YES o_o

Only one thing irked me and that's that we were shown four classes, I have to assume there's more (The gun using dude and the girl at the beginning who summoned), so that's got to be at least two more. Although as I said the only thing we've seen for this game is that video so I guess I'll wait and see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blade & Soul Vide
 Blade & Soul Bg480hr
PostSubject: Re: Blade & Soul   Blade & Soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blade & Soul

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General forums :: General discussion -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com