Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAbout UsRandom Chat Thread - Page 3 Rules10RegisterLog inSearch

Random Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Shoo
Forum troll
Shoo

Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Vide
 Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Bg480hr
PostSubject: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

I stole this idea from Ishandris, so tar for that! So that there is no serious derailing, much to my dismay, we can post all our rubbishy nonsense here!

Sticky!
Back to top Go down

Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 am

I think a whole module of my course involves making websites so I may be of some use!
And well it was voted as one of England's dumbest sounding accents. Which is very flattering.
Although my accent isn't all that thick so you should be able to work out what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 am

You've heard me, my voice is horrible. I don't really have an accent in Swedish though, very slight one, sometimes people don't even notice. Not entertaining enough I'd say...

Dumbest sounding accents... there you have your late night entertainment, Ish! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://omoide.forumotion.com
Ishandris
Dhalmel
Ishandris

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:34 am

So don't let me rot away here in silence! :3 I tried talking into the channel alone, singning the "crab-song" and whatnot, but it didn't amuse me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Knoxx wrote:
It just dawned on me that you're all going to have to hear my Birmingham accent. Joy.

OMG, I love the brumie accent, it's so much better than my yorkshire one.
Back to top Go down
Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Brynne wrote:
Knoxx wrote:
It just dawned on me that you're all going to have to hear my Birmingham accent. Joy.

OMG, I love the brumie accent, it's so much better than my yorkshire one.
]

Haha no wayyy. I had a flatmate who was from Yorkshire and I loved his accent! Some of the sayings he came out with aswell were awesome, although that may not be a Yorkshire thing he was quite eccentric =P
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 pm

I keep getting system error msg >.<
Back to top Go down
Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Everyone does, I managed to log in but every single server is down.

It might be a fix to all the afk vendors =P
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm

the queues are retarded tbh, I don't know what they were thinking, but it sure isn't working very well.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Now I'm passed teh error, but it says server's down.
Back to top Go down
Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Seems my queue jumping abilities have failed me. 1 hour 33 -.-
Back to top Go down
Vigil
The Librarian
Vigil

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:57 pm

When I put Luce in que just now it started at 3h 14 min..
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 pm

DCd and ended up in a queue Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Knoxx
The Man in Pink
Knoxx

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:37 pm

How long is it today? D:
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:43 pm

1h 9 minutes Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vigil
The Librarian
Vigil

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 pm

2h 45 if you start now
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Well, it's a price you pay for stupidity... Sorry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 pm

yay, for last exam today! (well, i have math exam on monday, but it basically doesnt require any studying, since im pretty good at calculating.
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Good! then you'll be on again Tongue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Lucie wrote:
Good! then you'll be on again Tongue

Yeah, installed Windows 7 ultimate today, realized it was 32-bit. Downloading 64-bit now and installing it later, then aion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lussian
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Righty <.< saw your little bump on AS so I figured I ought to give you a little heads up on Vaaty Random Chat Thread - Page 3 544101

Shu's seem to have become... err.. rather ill, happened about 3 weeks ago. Haven't really gotten any info besides that, 1 centi just vanished without a word, another quit the game and 2 later upped and moved on since the legion was kinda falling apart sorta speak... Random Chat Thread - Page 3 65814 So.. now I'm kinda stuck here alone.. between a hard place and a rock... a bit of a sticky situation.

Shu's managed to drop a line or 2 during her ill time, but not much info aside from her hospital err stay? Not sure.

Random Chat Thread - Page 3 48129 Kinda unsure what I'm suppose to do now and the future of Vaaty, but I figured I'd give her at least a month before I have to give up on Vaaty... otherwise I'd just be making the game dull for myself :/

Anyways... >.> Hope that's err.. any update or whatever you hoped for
Back to top Go down
Lucie
Fearless Shopping Leader
Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:18 am

That's a very sad update. I've spoken to her shortly about a week ago, but haven't seen her since and I'm rather worried. It's really sad to see you guys fall apart like that after all the work you put into the legion. I hope things get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 pm

FYI I am not on vacation yet. Got home from town and decided to install
Windows 7. I thought I had the Aion file folder backup, but guess not..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 pm

hoping to reach siege at 22, but think not
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 am

asd.. 200 kB/s.. I downloaded it at 700 during EU launch
Back to top Go down
Vigil
The Librarian
Vigil

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:50 am

That's fine, see you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat Thread   Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General forums :: General discussion -